Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2020

One of those days

 I closed my eyes this morning.."for just a minute or two"

And when I woke back up again.. I was wondering what to do

The minutes had turned into hours and I was running late

I didn't know if I was needing breakfast or maybe a dinner plate


The day continued to spiral because strewn across my floor

Was paper toweling all shredded like some casualty of war

I cleaned that up most quickly and then to my surprise

I found a pile of something where my sleeping body lies...


The kitties had made their statements about empty bowls at night

And I saw without  hesitation that they had won a passive fight

It'll be food all day and night now...or I'll see some consequence

Like some  paper toweling  shredded or some surprises in my bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment