Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2014

I won't be silent...

When someone tells me you shouldn't think about that .. that which happened to you .it really hurts me...You know sometimes it flashes before me.. my history..the hurts.. they come uninvited the memories. Really, should I pretend like everything was okay when it wasn't .. should I pretend that today none of the scars hurt.. that would be foolishness.. Many, in order to hush me up, simply block me from their lives ..but that's okay . .You know why? Because the ones blocking me were also the ones who saw and kept silent or who knew and pretended not to..

I encourage everyone who has been hurt to cry out and let it be known ..Don't hold it in.. Holding it in has hurt me so much.. Some how I was taught and I gobbled it up .. that saints suffer in silence.. They were made out to be my heroes..the people that were going through great suffering and never complaining..

No one ever told me that this type of suffering in silence as a little child was digging a big gaping wound inside me that would hurt me for the rest of my life.. What kind of God delights in seeing people suffer..? Not the God I know now.. Perhaps that's why so many don't want to know me.. I found the God who loves to see people laugh and be happy.. The One who hugs the little ones and said "do not harm them" ..The One who loves all people no matter who or where they are: even the "sinner"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment