Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Who will be stopping them?

I tasted the tears of the universe who's calling...
Torrents of anguish in every raindrop that's falling
How can I soothe her or how can I release her
So much is  happening, she's  feeling so insecure.

A nation is weeping over the bloodshed and dying
How can we stop it:  this evilness multiplying
Why are we just watching : this massacre of  innocents?
Hear in the atmosphere the growling and wickedness?

What are we becoming and what it we are allowing
A rising up of lawlessness, we can see all  of their following
Ruthless men of religion with murdering as a mission
Who will be stopping them:  this heartless radical division?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment