Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A million voices from far and near

The wind is blowing strongly today
And in it's breezes that pass  my way:
A million voices from far and near
Shout and whisper: oh, can't you hear?

"There is some laughter and  some joy
I can also hear a girl and a boy
Some are crying and some are not
Some are freezing and some are hot.."

It carries the nations; carries the sea
It touches and hovers all over me
Without an  openness: the ear inside
The wind it's blowing but stays outside

The chimes, they're echoing with its touch
But the soul inside can hear so much
For the wind, it's carrying the atmosphere
Of all the world for  the world to hear



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment