Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Who am I that I should speak for You?

who am I, really,  that I should speak for You
I who have been feeling that I am not able to
But if you are wishing it I will not refuse You
For You are Almighty and wise in all You do.

I'm feeling so astonished and am so amazed how:
My surrendering has enabled this to happen now
Though I'm not like the others and haven't any power
I'm trust in Your Spirit each moment and every hour.

See how I am trembling at the things they are saying
All that is done here is Your power in me displaying
I take nothing for granted for I know my own spirit
You are the Provider of everything good that's in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment