Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I come with my prayer list

I come here with my prayer list, so many names on here
No one has requested this of me I want to make this clear
But having heard so many stories and seen so many tears
I knew I had to bring them to the Holder of our years

See here: these many petitions and hear this pleading heart
Won't You, my dearest Jesus, make these hurts depart?
I'm not coming  with an agenda: no motives behind my call
Please  hear me my dearest Jesus and give healing to one and all.

There are some who have lost their family; others who want to die
There are those who need some healing and others so hurt that they cry
I cannot bring them anything that they are needing to be made whole
So please my dearest Jesus reach out and touch each and every soul


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment