Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I had trusted you....

I had trusted you with all the contents of my heart
I shared with you everything from the very start
Now you've crossed that line and broken all my trust
You scattered around my secrets like some falling dust.

How can I even begin to feel any confidence again?
Everything's out in the open:  all my secrets from within
I had trusted you so much that I was willing to share
Now I see myself  exposed to countless people everywhere.

How many other souls have you been able to do this to?
How many other people have been hurt like this from you
Am I the only one who have allowed myself this fall
Or are there countless other ones? Can you even recall?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment