Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

For my friend..on her birthday...

                          For: Lena Klumper

You came into my life when, I was in such a fragile way
You led me through the dark times.. into the brightest day..
With everything you were doing and with everything you said
You helped me erase the hurt-ness and the memories from my head

I want to say my thanks now, and I am hoping that you will find
Your road is filled with blessings; as, you have been to mine
An angel and a helper; and a  sister I hadn't ever known
I thank you for being participant in this friendship God has sown

Today this day in February: this final day before the last
I'm hoping you will have a good time.. a enormous happy blast
As you celebrate today, your birthday and remember again God's love
I hope you have moments of euphoria that'll lift your soul above

Happy Birthday my dearest friend now ..happy birthday and so much more:
May the angels and all of the Heavens.. come marching through your door
To celebrate with you some festivity, and to give up with you: a hurrah
May this be the most blessed birthday ..a day you'll want to, always recall..


Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment