Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Guardians of the Heavens

In the early hours of morning, before the break of day
Lots of angels whisper: they have so much to say
Not with words of humans; but with a hum divine
Speaking secret messages into this heart of mine

Inspiring courageous actions, speaking to my heart
Angel beings linger and encourage me as I start
Before the day is waking while all the world's asleep
All these sacred beings, share what they usually keep

To the silent listener, while darkness lingers round
All the angels harmonize and embellish every sound
Lifting up the sleeper and illuminating the room
Guardians of the Heavens help every spirit bloom...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment