Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 29, 2023

I feel so good inside

Today is a little bit,  cloudy; but,  I feel so good inside

Because I've found that ray of sunshine no amount of cloud can hide

It is the love of Jesus and the energy of our Lord,   most High

Who lives within my being, keeping me happy,  morn to nigh


It's not the happiness of having or the fleeting feeling of fame

But the sweetness that comes from knowing I'm protected by Jesus' Name

Peace forever unending and a loveliness yet to be described 

Is living within my being it's become God's Sacred shrine


So let not your heart be saddened or your soul be given into blues

When  storm clouds soak your being with a weather you'd never choose

For God almighty can fix things in a way that no other one can

He'll turn your sorrows in to sunshine and every blue He surely ban




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment